The Thought Leaders in Cognitive Disorders
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI) is an intermediate stage between the expected cognitive decline of normal aging and the more-serious decline of dementia. It can involve problems with memory, language, thinking and judgment that are greater than normal age-related changes.
Presenting 1st Time in India
- Arinna Lifesciences Ltd. Proudly introducing VivilorefTM with technical collaboration of FB Health, Italy.
|DRUG FOR MILD COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT||ALL||HOMOTAURINE 50 MG TAB||10 TAB||STRIP||HOMOTAURINE 50 MG TABLETS|
- VivilorefTM Homotaurine (3-amino-1-propanesulfonic acid; also known as Tramiprosate), a chemically produced synthetic duplicate of the naturally occurring compound found in the red and green algae species Grateloupia livida, Chondrus ocellatus etc.
- VivilorefTM Homotaurine is closely related to the natural amino acid taurine. Homotaurine is also a close structural analog of the natural amino acid GABA, an endogenous neurotransmitter present within the central nervous system.
- Normal Aging individuals manifest performance decline in areas of learning, cognition and executive functions. It is suggested that such decline is associated with underlying brain mechanisms, dysregulation of neurotransmitters, neuropeptide & neuroreceptors, oxidative stress, immune system reactions, altered neuroplasticity and loss of synapses, axons, dendrites & neurons in hippocampus.
- VivilorefTM Homotaurine has been tested in a comprehensive pre-clinical and clinical development program. In pre-clinical studies, Homotaurine was found to maintain neural transmission and to protect against non–β amyloid and β amyloid induces cell death, partly through GABA-mediated mechanism.
- The neuroprotective effects of Homotaurine, against age-related impairments (e.g., altered neuroplasticity and loss of synapses, axons, dendrites & neurons), contribute towards maintaining neuronal health and protecting brain regions involved to control learning, cognition and executive functions.
- VivilorefTM Homotaurine is used to sustain brain cell health protect hippocampus (brain region involved to control learning, cognition and executive functions) maintain verbal skills, comprehension ability and support planning and execution in healthy aging individuals.
- VivilorefTM should to be taken orally, as directed by physicians.